Monday, July 20, 2009

S.O.S

recently....


i m having a lot of problems with my moods

feel tired + bored to everything....

and even my life....

There's a dark cloud over my head....
could someone please help me remove this???
*
*
*
and summore...

assignments assignments assignments!!!!!!

busy with assignments, tests, mid term tests, presentations since the college life start!

hardly to find extra time to do my own stuff...

Finished up the 1st assignment, then come again the 2nd,3rd,4th, 5th,6th,7th……

Here's the tasks at hand for this week....





It is torturing me…!!

ugh... so sux...!

and u know what...

*

*

*

i haven't started them YET...

hahaha.....

ermmm~really don't know...where to start XD

my mood swings are getting worse

anyone, please help!! i m sick of feeling like this.

lol.....

No comments: