Sunday, June 28, 2009

MY >DEBTS<

I am owing myself a lot in my blog post. Even if my blog is seldom read by anyone but me myself.

I was lazy to compose and to upload photos...

freaking tired + lazy~

hahaha...^^'''


well, i will do it soon by posting all together (promising to myself)


*Yes, a promise is as good as a contract* haha...

*****************************************************
Late Post for the father's Day (21.6.2009)

Happy Father's Day


Any man can be a Father, but it takes a special person to be called Dad.

And, YOU are really special to us....

Your love to us:

  • YOU hold mummy tight

  • YOU patted my back for something done right

  • YOU thumb-up when i am doing well

  • YOU were soft and warm when i am upset

  • YOU were hard as a steel when i do something wrong

  • YOU give us everything

  • YOU sacrifised unselfishly just to keep us all fed

  • YOUR arm always keep us warm

  • YOU help us to stand up strong

more and more and more we are owing to YOU.



Sometimes YOU are a bit stubborn and a strict disciplinarian though we all may not like it or even understand it. We still Love YOU, Dad. We really appreciate what we have now. We enjoying it.

Dear daddy, I want to say sorry for I have disappointed you.

I'm sorry for being me, which isn't good enough.

But I wish I could be the daughter, You strongly wish I was. ^^

>My Sweet Family<

have fun in Green Box seremban.... warmth of family.....nice

No comments: