Monday, July 20, 2009

Congratulation + best wishes

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world
is a
woman's heart.
agree with it???
Yes, just as what i guess....
You got married.....
Don't know why!
Feeling a bit desperate!
Memories of us keep flashing in my mind...
This is a long story.
And I feel really bad for the way the way we broke up
I wish I could call back every moment I've squandered on worry, regret, ignorance, inattention over time.
Anyway, thank you for loving me!
and thanks for the memories
these sweet memories will remain indelible in my mind forever...
My wish to every special frens:

~Sue Yee~

~Yen Yen~

~Hu Ya~
(suddenly think of u)

~some1 now in J.B~

~...........many more~

~You~


May your marriage be blessed with happiness and love.

Cause you're the lucky one

My feeling for you.....

2 comments:

Reflections said...

so secretive and confusing....hahaha

Reflections said...

so secretive 1...lolz