Friday, October 16, 2009

Last???

Do you know...
You always touch the deepest part of me
always the very soul inside of me...
you and I will never meet again...
in my heart, deep deep inside
i always knew
..........



the 8 minutes conversation with you
You told me you were leaving on 19102009
You said we'd still be friends
You said nothing will keep us apart
You said you'd be there whenever i need you
You said we'd meet again

It's reali hard for me to say goodbye to you tonight, even if it is more like a farewell.
Yea, a fake smile plastered on my face
and my eyes feel heavy
suddenly i feel soooooo dark....


my dear soulmate H
I will miss you here...
and not to worry
sure i may find my ways to mend my broken heart very soon...
Just promise me you'll always be there happy

I hope that this is not the end for we will meet again maybe someday
***Til we meet again someday...Will you still remember ...We laughed together***


1 comment:

JW said...

Qi..r u fine there? We are in the same situation de..i understand your feeling...

K back to topic...Give u 1 sentence first..

"Forgot about the past but keep the memories, because u cant changed what had happened in the past.Dun think more about the future because no one in this world can predict what will happened in the days to come except u r the GOD, cherish what u own now is what u need to do!!

Who knows one day ur H will cum back to u... check up the page Qi
www.airasia.com.my fly to/from Shang Hai jux 300 bucks... what u need to worry bout...go ahead if miss him...

A lyrics from 方大同 and 薛凯琪 - 复刻回忆

"在不同的城市努力,偶尔也会想想你"

Distance should not be a problem!!!

- I hope that this is not the end for we will meet again maybe someday - see u also know how to write this d......i am sure u can handle this neatly....

Gambateh neh!! (Japanese)