Thursday, October 22, 2009

get ready for MA test ?!!!

Ughhhh, i was exhausted.

Lacking of sleep because of the Mgt Accounting test 2moro

and some personal reasons…

The MA question got me confused!
I 've gone blank in my mind!

Omg….
I really Need Time to Digest this…

Well, there are still an alternative way to pass your test :

It is advisable to sit beside your friends…haha

(>_<)

so, friends.... may i?? ^^



Guess what I did now…

I asked the Fortune Teller Genius on Facebook

will i pass my MA test tomorrow? He said: Only if you want

some pretty lame questions...lol~.

and he gave me some ridiculous answer

its stupid anyway! xp


Ok!

Time to study…

Good luck to all and myself


To my dear Ling, wishing you get well soon yea!! luv you!!


1 comment:

Chloe said...

Hi, thx 4 caring me so much~ love u~ I noe that last post what u feel and now u feel...pity Qi...cheer up~! everything will be okay, u will meet him in someday in somewhere!