Monday, March 29, 2010

what i wrote?

million $$ on hand~
feeling rich?
what about Hell money?

Its Ching Ming~
the naughty~who always make me mad.
(more pic? go ask from ah boy, taken with his SE Satio)
we actuali bought a lot of stuff
to our beloved ancestors
shirts, blouses, jeans, bags, shoes, foods, cars, beers, wine, mahjong summore.....
Branded stuff gok!
so real!!
N
you'll get back what you give
like jackpock?
lolx
but
i wish u all were here by my side

♥ this pic so so much!

**mizz them a lot~ especially my xiao gu, wai gong and gong gong~

How's life in heaven? ^^

**************************************

people in love act crazy
I'm definitely CRAZY!!!

So...

Am i in love?
lolx

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

What is this thing called LOVE?
We don't know a thing about love


Exam is just around the corner~
I haven't finish studying
(cause I haven't start yet).
at time lik this,
i nid lotz of motivation.
can anyone motivate me to start my revision?
need to get bek to assignment again~
Hwaiting!!
***Ithoroughlyenjoyedourtimetogether ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

爱就在眼前,可能不会那么完美,现在的总会比未来还要实际,希望你开开心心。

一个关心与爱你的人