Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi, my blog..

i m here again...

Just came back from LCCT
and i guess MS Woan Xin reached Alor Setar now.
Her flight was at 7.15am.
woke up at 6am and drive her to the airport
I just ate my breakfast
milo ais + mee soup
i feel like i have something stuck in my mind,
feel like something i have to do
do something that makes me feel like i´m on holiday
~lol~
Aha,that's why i came to blog


✖ 6 subjects


✖ laptop


✖ slides

✖ Text books

✖ Notes

✖ Writing*3

✖ Memorizing*3

✖ coffee + Tea that refresh me


✖......................

Phew~~~

Finally done with the exam...

I'm not sure how I feel about this exam, i managed to finish it at all...

hehehe....

what i need now is

rest....
winter sleep---- i need you now!

~Happy holiday~Happy sleep~




[Be right Back Soon]

No comments: