Thursday, May 14, 2009

My lovely Family Days.... Muacksssssss

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers!! :D


Here we go. The Sweety Nini and me ^^


My daddy with the cute Nini.... *Peace*


wOoooow.....c that! my grandma wearing high-heel shoe! what a hot and modern ah ma...
haha.....

Alwayz Ji Muis with my ling' ah yi...luv u...


The Cousins......*[the right 1 is actuali my aunty, but she looks young rite?? ]


My pretty Mummy.... I ♥ u, Mum.. ^^



Jessi's Ah Py was acting cool! Go off with my sun glasses. Geram!>.<


Lelong! Lelong! want some fresh fish???


He's my naughty bro Sheng Sheng playing with the big crab.....


went to Batu Pahat(my grandma's house) on 9th of May to celebrate the lovely "mother's day" with my family, cutie grandma and all my relatives. Just put a night in grandma's house.... Sigh!! quite a long time i did not go back B.P. mizz my ah ma so so so much. Gee.....cant wait to c her...^^

  • stop 4 seafood lunch in Seremban.... bought "Sau Pao" 4 them.
  • went4 supper at "xing guang da dao"... i love the food[Oo Jian, Chai Tao Ge, Chicken Wings, Ota, etc...]
  • went shopping with mummy, Jessi, yi, grandma at Kluang Parade + B.P. The Summit, and we bought grandma a necklace from Lazo Diamonds.
  • went 4 dinner at HAI HUANG Restaurant...
Spending a weekend with the family is indeed very relaxing and warmth.

Anyway, all the best wishes to all my family members.....

No comments: